EnzyQuest by means of providing high quality products has defined as upper purpose the continuous improvement of product quality. To achieve this goal EnzyQuest has developed and implements a Quality Management System certified with ΕΝ ISO 9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016.
The basic quality objectives are:
- The design, development and production of molecular biology products and in vitro diagnostic medical products that exceed customer expectations using the best available technology and “know-how” and conforms with applicable regulatory, statutory requirements.
- The commitment of keeping the defined deadlines and always in accordance with the conditions laid down regarding company’s projects management.
- The continuous improvement of Quality Management System as well as medical device safety and performance
- The continuous training of all personnel regarding quality so that they can adapt the defined procedures in their routine tasks
- The compliance with regulatory requirements.
The above objectives will be achieved through:
- The systematic monitoring of Quality Management System effectiveness through annual management review reports, internal audits etc.
- The clearly defined customers’ requirements
- The continues suppliers monitoring
- The continuous training of company’s personnel
- The monitoring customer satisfaction through dedicated questionnaires
EnzyQuest’ Management evaluates its products performance and effectiveness through documented procedures and is committed to provide all the necessary means that can support the continuous improvement of company’s Quality Management System.
Learn more by clicking here