EnzyQuest SARS CoV2 RT qPCR kit_IVD
|RN004S||100 reactions||€385 + VAT|
|RN004M||500 reactions||€1750 + VAT|
|RN004L||>1000 reactions||please call|
For detailed product information please refer to the IFU (ΦΟΧ, ελληνική έκδοση).
Available in two package sizes: RN004S-IVD (96rxns) and RN004M-IVD (480rxns)
Categories of Products
Other Products in Category
1. Principle of the Assay
The SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR kit is a real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR) test. The SARS-CoV-2 primer and probe set is designed according to “WHO interim guidance for laboratory testing for 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in humans”. This kit is based on TaqMan probe real-time fluorescent PCR technology. Upper respiratory specimens (nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal, anterior nasal, and midturbinate swabs, nasopharyngeal wash/aspirates and nasal aspirate specimens) are extracted using i.e. QIAamp Viral RNA Mini Kit RNA mini kit (QIAgen). After extraction, the purified nucleic acid is first reverse-transcribed into cDNA by reverse transcriptase, and then subsequently amplified by Hot start Taq DNA polymerase in the rRT-PCR instrument. In the PCR amplification, the 5′ nuclease activity of Taq DNA polymerase causes the degradation of the TaqMan probe, causing the reporter dye to separate from the quencher dye, generating a fluorescent signal. Fluorescence intensity is monitored at each PCR cycle by the rRT-PCR instrument: FAM and HEX channel for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 E and N gene respectively. Cy5 channel is used for the detection of IPC.
2. Kit Contents (Materials Provided)
|Cat No||Kit contents||Cap|
|BR033 IVD||Nuclease Free Water||white|
|BR030IVD||5x One Step RT-PCR buffer||blue|
|BR031IVD||10x Probe Mix_SARS COV2||blue|
|BR032IVD||10x Primer Mix_SARS COV2||blue|
|BR054IVD||SARS COV2 Standard (+), 5cp/μl||violet|
|BR035IVD||20x Enzyme Mix One step RT SARS COV2||black|
3. Reagent Storage and Handling
- Kit is shipped on dry ice.
- All components should immediately be stored between -15°C to -25°C upon arrival.
- Freezing and thawing is limited to 5 times.
- Minimize the temperature difference of the components.
- Thaw necessary components just before using and promptly place back in freezer after use.
- Protect 10x Probe Mix_SARS COV2 from light during storage and avoid exposure to direct sun light during reaction preparation.
- See the label for expiration date indicated on packaging.
- Do not use reagents past their expiration date.